administration of international academic and professional training programmes abroad and the provision of education services in the form of English, Spanish, Russian and Kazakh language training courses in Kazakhstan.
Promoting Foreign Education Institutions in Kazakhstan
Capital Education regularly provides support to higher education institutions looking to enter the Kazakhstan market. We regularly organise meetings with figures in the education ministry and Bolashak programme. Furthermore, we maintain close relations with schools and universities across Kazakhstan and arrange visits where foreign education institutions can make presentations and promote their organisations.
Each year we host our Annual International Education and Recruiting Fair, which has more recorded visitors than any other education-related event in Kazakhstan. In 2009 our fairs were attended by 9800 visitors across three venues. We receive exclusive support from the Bolashak Alumni Association and are the only exhibitions that receive promotion on national and local television.
This years exhibition will be held at the end of October in four locations: Astana, Karaganda, Almaty and Ust-Kamenogorsk. Details of the exhibition are enclosed below.
In 2010 Capital Education has launched its new television project ʻEducation Life: Knowledge, Experience, Successʼ in cooperation with Kazakhstanʼs Channel Seven. It has completed the first series which focuses on the experience of Kazakhstani students in UK education institutions.
The project was filmed in seven UK locations and is due to air in October 2010. Further episodes are to feature Kazakhstani graduates that have already found success in their careers and education institutions in the U.S. and Malaysia. The project concept is enclosed below.
Capital Education also works to build links between Kazakhstan and international universities. In April 2009 Capital Education organised a series of meetings between the Karaganda Economic University (KZ), Rochester Institute of Technology and the Riga Technical University (LT) which led to the signing of a memorandum of understanding on project development between the three institutions.
Administering Academic Programmes and Professional Training Abroad
Capital Education maintains agency agreements to recruit students and administer their enrolment with
Capital Education possesses unique resources to promote your education institution. We have an updated website, a TV programme and produce our own brochures. Moreover, we participate in all Education Fairs organised in Astana.
- Our aim is to develop quality relationships with a small number of quality partners. To achieve this we now recruit students for our closest partners without taking a commission. The first time in Kazakhstan, this removes a key barrier to students of lower-income backgrounds and provides an excellent base for recruitment.
- Participation in our International Educational and Recruitment Fair 2011
- Advertisement of your programmes on our website and in our brochures
- Distribution of your brochures
- Participation in our TV-project
- Organisation of school and university visits
- Organisation of meetings with students in our offices in Astana and Karaganda